Saturday, October 15, 2011

Card Patterns Sketch #137

Hello, there!  Happy Saturday!  I hope your weekend is off to a great start!  It's another nice fall day here in AL!  I can't wait to get outside to enjoy it!  Before I do, I am sharing my DT card for this week's Card Patterns Sketch.  This week, we are being sponsored again by Sparkle Creations.



And here is my take on the sketch:


Sparkle generously provided the DT with some images to use for our cards.  Just in time for Halloween, I chose this fun image called Broomstick Lucy.  I colored her with Copic markers and added Stickles here and there for some extra shimmer. She was cut out and matted with Spellbinders Scallop and Classic Circle Nestabilities.  I used fun papers from the K & Co. Kelly Panacci Halloween pad for my background panels.  Some Halloween ribbon and a few purple gems finished my card.

My card is also for this week's challenge (#106) on the Just Us Girls blog ,which was a color challenge. 

Here is the color inspiration:


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to will visit the Card Patterns blog and check out the fantastic creations from the rest of the Card Patterns DT, Sparkle and Peggy, and our very-talented Guest Designer, Jeanne!  I know you'll love their creations and we hope you'll be inspired to play along with us! 
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Hey GF! How fabulous! Your coloring is perfect~ Thanks for joining in with the JUGS challenge~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic!!!! Love the image and your coloring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Carla! Your coloring is gorgeous!!! Idon't think I have seen a more beautiful witch :D

    Love and Hugs to you my DT Sistah <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Carla... how cute!!! LOVE the colors with this image and you certainly rocked the sketch!!! You are so good at coloring the cute images!!! I need to practice up!!! LOL! Glad you had a great day in AL! It was beautiful here too but windy. I need to catch you up on what's been going on... will email soon. Have a great Sunday!
    hugs,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, this is so cute Carla. That's one adorable image and you've colored her beautifully. Truly fantastic card. Let me know how you're getting along with My Memories. I love it! "Hugs"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, love your take on the sketch. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now this is just ADORABLE! Thank you for coloring along with JUGS this week. We appreciate your participation.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful Halloween card! Great job! Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your coloring on this adorable witch.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Broomstick Lucy is so cute and your card just rocks the color challenge this week Carla!

    Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla